Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Little Baby Cotton Tail Rabbit!

Last night while I was going into the pool, we noticed a little baby Cotton Tail rabbit. We thought it was hurt because it was wet from the sprinklers and it was all alone. I got a box from the garage and, picked up the rabbit and put it in the box. He was so little that it was about the size of my palm. The rabbit was so wet that we got a dry towel and dried it off. My sister and I left the rabbit alone for a little while because it was very scared. After that we searched baby Cotton tail rabbits on the internet. It said that they don't last very long in captivity, and that they will die in a matter of hours because they are not used to being indoors. When we read about this we let the baby rabbit free!


,

Have you seen one of these little creatures?
If so, what did it do?

No comments:

Post a Comment