Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Welcome bloggers!

Hello, my name is Nick. Welcome to my blog. First, I would like to thank my wonderful and magnificent teacher, Mrs.Yollis, for giving me this fantastic opportunity of having a blog.

My hobbies are drawing, painting, swimming, playing soccer and tennis. 

Here is a still life piece I did with my art teacher.

Not only do I like to play soccer, I like to write about it and even make a 3-dimensional soccer ball!


I look forward to hearing from other bloggers around the world.


What are your hobbies?


Do you have a blog?


If yes, what subjects do you write about?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nick!

    I have a blog, and it's about animals - mainly hamsters. I love pets, especially my hamster Lolly. I think your new hamsters are adorable!
    I like art too, as well as geography, though I suck at football ;)
    Just in case you were interested, my blog is:
    http://hannah-animal-tales.blogspot.com/

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete